Next Js 13+
The React Framework for the Web
Key Features of Next.js:
- Built-in Optimizations: Automatic Image, Font, and Script Optimizations for improved UX and Core Web Vitals.
- Data Fetching: Make your React component asynchronous and await your data. Next.js supports both server and client data fetching.
- Node.js & Edge Runtimes: Build scalable solutions with Serverless functions and deliver fast dynamic, personalized content with the Edge.
- Advanced Routing & Nested Layouts: Create routes using the file system, including support for advanced routing patterns and UI layouts.
- Dynamic HTML Streaming: Instantly stream UI from the server, integrated with the App Router and React Suspense.
- CSS Support: Style your application with various tools, including CSS Modules, Sass, Tailwind CSS, styled-jsx, and more.
- Route Handlers: Build API endpoints to securely connect with third-party services and consume from your frontend.
- Middleware: Define routing and access rules for authentication, experimentation, and internationalization through code.
- Client and Server Rendering: Offers flexible rendering and caching options, including Incremental Static Regeneration (ISR) on a per-page level.